Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, located on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, is a world of pristine beaches and lush tropical jungle where couples and families can experience an Unlimited-Luxury® escape.
Rooms and suites offer an elite style, grand vistas and elegant comforts. Each provides a wealth of carefully chosen appointments, including a daily refreshed mini bar with soft drinks, juices, bottled water and beer and 24-hour room and concierge services. Upgrade to a Preferred Club room and receive exceptional services and world-class amenities.
Numerous daytime activities will allow everyone to experience the getaway of their dreams, whether it’s water sports or an afternoon of pampering at the world-class spa. The jungle village of the supervised Explorers’ Club keeps your kids totally entertained with exciting games, adventure, and exploration.
Your Unlimited-Luxury® experience means unlimited gourmet dining. Eight internationally specialized restaurants serve luscious fare in stunning outdoor and indoor settings. Enjoy cocktails at any of seven bars and lounges.
Another added benefit of staying at Dreams La Romana is the opportunity to tee-off at three of the Caribbean’s top ranked golf courses. These courses consist of Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and Links. Additional cost applies.
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa is on the south east coast of the Dominican Republic, in the La Romana area of Bayahibe, 20 minutes from the La Romana International Airport & 75 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport.
Toll Free Phone: 866-2-DREAMS
Website Address: www.dreamsresorts.com
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Physician on Call
- 2 – Outdoor Pools: 2
- Two swimming pools, Kid’s pool, Jacuzzi and sun decks with shade areas.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Fee required
- Cart Fee: Fee required
- Club Rental Fees: Fee required.
- 4 – Outdoor Courts
Water Sports on Site
- Wind Surf
- Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Nautilus Equipment
- Additional Charge
- Steam Room
- Manicure / Pedicure
This resort features eleven gourmet reastaurants, seven stylish bars & lounges, three swimming pools, casino ($), World-class Spa and Explorer’s Club for kids.
Total Rooms: 751
Year Opened: 0
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
JUNIOR SUITE OCEANFRONT
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony or Terrace
- CD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Room Safe
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa features 1 meal plan options:
- All Inclusive
There are 8 Restaurants at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa:
- Bordeaux – Adults only, a la carte French gourmet restaurant. Open for dinner 6:30pm to 10pm. No reservations required. Air conditioned. Dress Code: Casual elegance- men must wear long pants.
- Jungle – A la carte restaurant serving Dominican Specialties. Open for dinner 6:30pm to 10pm. No reservations required. Dress code: Casual. Open air restaurant subject to weather conditions.
- Portofino – A la carte restaurant serving Italian homemade specialties. Open for dinner 6:30pm to 10pm. No reservations required. Dress Code : Casual elegance-men must wear pants.
- Oceana – A la carte restaurant serving Seafood specialties. Open for dinner 6:30pm to 10pm. No reservations required. Dress Code: Casual attire.
- World Cafe – Main International buffet style restaurant. Open daily for breakfast 7am to10:30am, lunch 12:30pm to 3:30pm and dinner 6:30pm to 10pm. Late snack bar from 10pm to 6am. Dress Code: Casual attire (swimwear & bare feet not allowed)
- El Patio – A la carte restaurant featuring Mexican cuisine. Open for dinner 6:30pm to 10pm. No reservations required. Dress Code: Casual elegance- men must wear long pants.
- Seaside Grill – A la carte restaurant serving grilled specialties. Open for lunch (11:30am to 5pm) and dinner (6:30pm to 10pm). No reservations required. Dress Code: Casual attire.
- Himitsu – A la carte restaurant serving Pan-Asian cuisine featuring Tepanyaki grill tables in an elegant Oriental atmosphere. No reservations required. Open for dinner 6pm to 10pm. Dress Code- Casual elegance- men must wear long pants.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Ocean trampoline
- Inflatable climbing iceberg
- Ping pong
- Beach volleyball
- Spanish lessons
- Merengue lessons
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Movies shown by pool
- Desires Nightclub
- Weekly special outdoor dinner
- Manager’s cocktail party
- Explorer’s Club for Kids – Fully supervised club for kids exclusively for children 3 to 12 years old featuring a playground area and daily activities including sand castle competitions, arts & crafts and weekly camp out adventure.
- Applicable Ages: 3 to 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary
- Children’s Facilities
- Children’s Pool
- Babysitting Fee: Fee required
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: Yes/Subject to avail
- Core Zone: For teenagers 13-17 years old.
- Sports and activities organized by the entertainment team in the sports area, board games, teen disco at the sports bar from 8:30pm – 10:30pm, sports area open for a late night Teen’s Disco from 10:30pm – 12am.